Here is an opportunity to collaborate with your friends and classmates to do some more higher-level problem-solving. This wiki is a progression from the bulletin board we used this past summer. This time everyone's input is in one place. This will make it easier to follow a discussion or line of thought.
Like any group participation activity, there have to be some ground rules. Here are ours.
- The same problem will be posted for each class.
- You will only post your thoughts to your own class's page.
- You must finish any post with your name (first name and last initial).
- Refer to the thoughts and ideas. Do not get personal.
- Do not alter any previous input — build on it or disagree with it, but leave it be.
- Use proper syntax, grammar, and spelling. Please do not use texting or instant-messaging abbreviations.
Feel free to visit the other class periods, but remember, you should only contribute to your own class.